The common narrative in the online space is all about growing your business – but what if you actually want to go the other way and scale DOWN?
In today’s episode I’m chatting with coach Megan Yelaney. Megan helps her clients establish their unique brand voice in the online space using what Megan calls her ‘unique coaching method’. One of the reasons why I was so excited to talk to Megan is that the trajectory of her business probably isn’t what you expect. In fact she took a decision around the time of the pandemic to make huge changes in her business to both simplify the model and make it more sustainable.
In this episode we talk about:
- How clarifying the reasons why she was in business led to Megan to make a big restructure
- Why she made the decision to make drastic cuts in her revenue
- How to create healthy boundaries when working as a coach
- The difference between revenue and profit (and why what you see online isn’t always what you think it is)
- Why simplicity in your business model can have an enormous impact on your happiness and profitability
- Why how much a coach earns shouldn’t be a deciding factor for you working with them
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
Megan’s book recommendations:
CONNECT WITH MEGAN:
The #PrettyAwkward Entrepreneur Podcast: www.meganyelaney.com/podcast
Take Megan’s free unique coach approach quiz: www.meganyelaney.com/quiz
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you!
Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here http://theambitiousintrovert.com/readinglist
Interested in working with me 1:1? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx