Community

Browse all posts in:

March 9, 2021

Are you a fan of a freebie? There’s something so enticing about seeing that guide, mini training or swipe file that promises to solve ALL of your business problems… And logically we KNOW what it’s actually going to be is a bit of value, that maybe leaves us wanting more – but still we get […]

read more

Fan of a freebie

February 19, 2021

Struggling to find your niche? I’ve been there, & seen many others in the same boat But you don’t have to resort to looking for the thing that’s most profitable, thinking you need something completely new no one has ever done, or consulting Google! Grab a pen & paper… these 3 questions will help give […]

read more

Struggling to find your niche

Leading Powerfully as an Introvert

February 15, 2021

This week I’m chatting with Pia Beck – spreadsheet queen, coffee lover, and natural born leader, she’s also the founder of Curate Well Co. Curate Well Co is coaching and community for impact driven entrepreneurs and helps female leaders scale their businesses intentionally while maintaining the integrity of their work, leadership and communities. Pia leads […]

read more

Leading Powerfully as an Introvert & Empath

February 5, 2021

The most damaging decision I see business owners make…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“When (X), then (Y)”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Such as…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“When I feel more confident, I’ll show up on video”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“When I have a bigger audience, I’ll start posting daily”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“When I sign some clients, I’ll hire a coach”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀There’s a HUGE problem with this, practically and energetically…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The confidence will come FROM stepping outside of your […]

read more

When X then Y

February 4, 2021

My ROI on investing in my coach in Q3/4 was almost 300% For every £1 I invested, £4 came back to me This means I made 3x more than I spent And that’s not all – I’ve made more money THIS year from that investment And I’ll continue to for months & years to come […]

read more

What will it cost not to invest

February 3, 2021

Some of my client results from January…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Booking 3 sales calls in 2 days⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Tweaking their messaging & signing 4 clients straight away⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Authentic engagement that lead to 2 successful sales calls where the clients approached HER⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Videos performing like crazy on LinkedIn⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Receiving an epic case study testimonial to share with other potential clients⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Having their biggest month in business⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The […]

read more

Client results

February 2, 2021

January was a strange month here in the UK The coldest month, the least daylight, & month 7 out of the last 10 locked-down indoors for most of us After the excitement of Black Friday, Christmas & New Years Resolutions, January felt a bit, well, flat Stagnant Maybe your energy wasn’t really behind your business […]

read more

Lockdown

January 29, 2021

5 tips for navigating the online space with confidence as an introvert⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀1 – Be intentional. Before you embark on a social media session, decide what you want to achieve from your time online⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀2 – Stay healthily detached. There are a lot of over inflated claims about results in the online space. Observe, but don’t compare⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀3 […]

read more

5 tips for navigating the online space

January 28, 2021

“I’m an extroverted introvert – weird right?!”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I get this message in my DMs almost daily⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So I’m going to address it head on…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀No, you’re not⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What this usually means is ‘I consider myself an introvert, but I like being around people too’⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As a society we like to put labels on things. Put people into categories. It makes […]

read more

Extroverted introvert