This week on The Ambitious Introvert® Podcast I’m joined by Messaging & Strategy Consultant Liz Rohr. Liz supports her clients to communicate what they do, who it’s for and how they do it – while also giving themselves permission to be truly honest about what they want. Liz is a highly sensitive empath, runs two businesses and her background is as a nurse practitioner, so she is truly multi-passionate.
One of the things I loved most about our conversation is that Liz created both her businesses based on what she loves and what she’s good at. At a time when so much of the messaging we see online is about must-follow formulas and quick wins, Liz’s approach is refreshing and inspirational. I know this conversation will resonate with anyone who finds themselves pulled by their different passions, and I hope you find this episode permission-giving if that sounds like you.
Tune in to find out:
- How Liz left her role as a nurse practitioner and moved into entrepreneurship
- Liz’s marketing plan when she first started her business, and how she developed her ideal client avatar
- How Liz maintained consistency and why she prioritised it
- Why Liz gave herself permission to stop doing the things that she found draining
- How even if you think people aren’t listening, they are!
- What prompted Liz start her second business (which is wildly different than her first)
- The mindset hurdles Liz worked through and why she’s currently working less in her business
CONNECT WITH LIZ
LIZ’S BOOK RECOMMENDATION
Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth by Nancy Levin
Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield-Thomas
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Sign up to receive my monthly Introvert’s Only digest, delivering all the best introvert-friendly resources straight to your inbox, minus the scroll here
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx