Today, I’m sharing my story around visibility and why it’s my word of the year for 2021! I also reflect on 2020 and what I’ve been up to over the last couple weeks throughout the holidays – human design, jeopardy, and nice champagne. Being visible has not always come easy to me which is part of the reason why I’m passionate about helping others with it now.
- The reason why I reluctantly joined Facebook
- My original hesitance and resistance towards posting on Instagram and how I overcame it
- Why consistency and visibility go hand in hand
- How I overcame overwhelm when it came to showing up
- Starting with small increments and giving myself grace in order to avoid burnout
- How I’ll continue to get visible in 2021
If you are wanting to get more visible in 2021, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d love to chat about how you can get more visible in the coming year if that’s at the top of your list!