This week I’m chatting with voiceover actor (and fellow INFJ) Jodi Krangle. Jodi’s career in voiceover began in 1995 when she spent a year in a volunteer position with the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) creating books on tape. Several years later, she took the leap to venture out on her own. She’s done voiceover work in the healthcare, corporate, hospitality, political, and non-profit sectors, among others and has the knowledge behind making her clients sound good!
Jodi and I discuss:
- Audio branding and what it is
- Why and how to be consistent within your branding
- The emotional aspect that audio can bring to a brand
- Why audio is just as important (if not more) as visual branding
- How to go about finding music and sounds for your brand
- The voiceover industry as a whole
From Disney to Depend and beachside resorts to little blue pills, Jodi has just about done it all. Through her voiceover services as well as her podcast she shares why audio branding is the hidden gem of marketing.
Jodi’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Jodi:
Connect with me: