Today we’re going to sneak peek into the business of my friend and fellow entrepreneur Krystle Church.
Krystle runs a boutique copywriting studio and business education platform for freedom-driven entrepreneurs. She helps women scale their business in a feel-good way, and spend more time away from their desk than they do at it – using her signature trio of Email Copywriting, Brand Authority, and Luxe Client Experience.
We chat about her amazing journey working around the world, and how she got to the tropical paradise she now calls home!
You’ll also learn how Krystle has created multiple revenue streams by marrying her teaching and copywriting backgrounds together to create a business that works for her, and her version of success.
We chat about:
- Thinking you’re living the dream life vs the reality of real life
- Why copywriting and teaching go hand in hand
- Balancing between being social and getting out of the house with recharging in your own personal space (so important for us!)
- Why coaching and mentoring is not the only way to scale for service providers
- Implementing and growing a successful one-to-one day rate model
- The 3 foundational areas of Krystle’s business – client experience, brand authority and email marketing
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
Krystle’s book recommendation: Think Like a Monk: The secret of how to harness the power of positivity and be happy now
Connect with Krystle
Podcast: Freedom Found Podcast
3 Free Email Templates: Lead magnet 3 emails
The Set To Scale Bundle is live! (Aug 15th – 20th). Head over and select from over a dozen curated, high value resources for free. Getting set to scale your business has never been easier!
Interested in working with me 1:1? Hop on the waitlist and you’ll be the first to hear when spots open up (bonus – you get access to my brain in personalised monthly Q&A coaching in the meantime)
Brand new to business and need support laying those oh-so-important foundations? Start Up to Scale Up was designed for Ambitious Introverts just like you! Join the waitlist to be notified when the doors open again.