This week I’m chatting with Yolanda Russell. Yolanda has a unique path but quite frankly, one that should be a bit more normalized because it’s okay to change up your career path multiple times in the name of living your best life. After receiving a degree in Biology, then going back to school to become a nurse, to entering the network marketing industry and taking on the nickname “Kinda Fit Chick”, she eventually landed on her current role as a brand and empowerment coach.
Yolanda and I discuss:
- The four C’s of building brand confidence
- Stepping into your power and owning your passions as an introvert
- Why clarity is one of the most important things to gain as an entrepreneur (and knowing that it can be changed and refined!)
- Learning to be unapologetic
- The narrative that Yolanda wants to change in the online space and how she’s working to do so
- Giving yourself permission to share what others are saying as long as you put your own unique spin on it (PSA: you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!)
- Consistency and showing up
- Surrendering and embracing ‘different’
Yolanda is also a fellow podcast host and is always serving up unapologetic real talk and no BS tips to help you build your brand, boost your confidence, shift your mindset, and take action on creating a life and business that makes you excited to get out of bed every morning.
Yolanda’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Yolanda: