This week’s episode is on a topic that was requested by an audience member around 9 months ago – how to run a business when you have anxiety. As I don’t suffer from anxiety myself I wanted to speak with an entrepreneur who did, so I’m delighted to welcome my guest Katrina Aronson to share her perspective on the subject.
Katrina is a business coach who helps her clients run and grow their business in a way that feels authentic to them. After leaving the corporate world and going onto scale a business from 0 to 6 figures in a year (and then on to multiple 6 figures after that), Katrina found herself struggling with overwhelming anxiety. After developing practices to move through how she was feeling, Katrina went on to create her coaching practice in a way that felt enjoyable instead of draining.
I think this week’s topic is going to resonate with a lot of you – whether you’re an introvert or extrovert.
We talk about:
- The tipping point when Katrina knew she needed to get help, instead of just putting another band-aid on
- The steps she took to move through her anxiety and why (literally) going upside down helped
- Why making money in business is a lot easier when doing so from a place of joy
- Why experimenting with self-care, mindset practices and outsourcing is key to feeling less overwhelmed (and why waiting until everything feels perfect isn’t at all helpful)
- Why testing changes for 3 months is the only way you’ll know if they work
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
Katrina’s book recommendation: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
CONNECT WITH KATRINA:
Through the Marketing Lens Podcast: https://www.katrinaaronson.com/podcast
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you!
Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here http://theambitiousintrovert.com/readinglist
Interested in working with me 1:1? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx