We’re all unique, so it’s important to consider different ways of marketing – and though I’m not big into video myself, today I’m diving into the benefits of YouTube for your business! Video isn’t just Facebook lives, Reels and TikTok – there’s a whole other world of longer form content out there that you can make work for your energy as an introvert.
I chat with Jamar Diggs, a YouTube strategist and manager who helps online coaches, consultants and service providers use YouTube to funnel warm traffic to their offers, resulting in more sales to ideal clients.
Plus Jamar helps digital CEOs, brands, and agencies actually rank on YouTube and Google searches, so they can stop being a slave to the Instagram content spiral.
- Choosing from the top 3 search engines when thinking about your marketing
- How introverts perceive the noise and uncertainty of social media
- How specific keywords and phrases will make it so much easier for people to find your content in searches
- Playing the long game when it comes to generating traction on YouTube (and why it’s so worth it)
- The 4 video strategy – the anchor video, shifting perspectives, combating objections and core values videos (and why they all matter)
- Managing our energy between our online and offline personas
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
Jamar’s book recommendation: You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
Connect with Jamar:
YouTube channel: Jamar Diggs
Interested in working with me 1:1? Hop on the waitlist and you’ll be the first to hear when spots open up (bonus – you get access to my brain in personalised monthly Q&A coaching in the meantime)
Brand new to business and need support laying those oh-so-important foundations? Start Up to Scale Up was designed for Ambitious Introverts just like you! Join the waitlist to be notified when the doors open again.