Today I am chatting with Liz Ellery – an ex-fashion designer turned photographer, website designer & educator, with a passion for making women fall in love with their online presence. She uses her intuitive superpowers to translate her clients energy into an authentic visual brand. She works with purpose driven, big thinking, ambitious entrepreneurs with compassionate hearts and huge dreams. Liz and I discuss branding from the perspective of photography and visual content.
- How long you have to make a first impression
- Comparison traps
- Liz’s process for creating a brand identity for clients
- What it looks like when you’re trying to fit into a brand that’s not you
- Personal evolving and re-branding
- Brainstorming your personal brand
- Liz’s background and how she got her start in brand design and what she’s learned along the way
- Why it’s never too late to start over or change your life
Liz is on a mission to help women who are launching or upleveling their online business by bringing all the pieces of the jigsaw together to create a picture perfect brand.
Liz’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Liz: