Today I’m joined by Certified NASM Personal Trainer & Precision Nutrition Coach, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Master Mindset Coach Jaime Morocco. Jaime was overweight/obese for the first 18 years of her life and it truly consumed her – before one day she decided to do something about it. She took action, lost over 50 pounds and never looked back. Through the years she’s been able to maintain weight loss eating 2000+ calories a day while eating intuitively. The more she learned, tested and implemented – the freer she felt. She became obsessed with learning about all things training and nutrition and now helps women all over the world lose fat forever in her Dream Body, Dream Life coaching program.
Jaime and I discuss:
- Her transition from tech start up to entrepreneurship
- How she takes a weight loss coaching program far beyond just losing pounds
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway
- Why small changes often positively ripple out into other aspects of your life (and vice versa)
- Limiting beliefs and the role they play in weight loss/gain
- Why mindset is a huge part of the work she does with her clients
- Why recognition and awareness around your fears is vital
97% of people who lose weight gain it back due to the unsustainable methods of the dieting industry. In Jaime’s coaching program, she makes it her mission to ensure her clients are part of the 3% that don’t, following The 3% Framework™.
Jaime’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Joe Dispenza
Connect With Jaime: