In this episode I’m joined by the lovely Jennifer Winsor, an expert mindset coach and engineer. She works with heart-centered women entrepreneurs to create the lifestyle and revenue of their dreams. Her entrepreneurial spirit and mindset strategies have successfully taken her from the world of engineering to lifestyle blogging, international brand collaborations and guest expert contributions to articles published in U.S. News & World Report, BestLife, Bustle and Up Journey.
Jennier and I discuss:
- The challenges Jennifer sees for introverts in online business
- Self-awareness and retraining our thought patterns
- The importance in sharing your personal story and showcasing your experiences (hello, visibility!)
- Where Jennifer often sees entrepreneurs holding themselves back
- How understanding your ‘why’ is key to expansion
- Recognizing the thoughts behind our emotions
- Being intentional
When Jennifer isn’t helping her clients hit their impact and income goals, you can find her planning her next beach vacation with her family, enjoying the beauty of nature or sipping strong coffee with a side of dark chocolate.
Jennifer’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams by Mike Dooley
Connect With Jennifer:
The Good Vibe Goal Getters Facebook Group