Today I’m joined by Marketing Expert, provider of premium Pinterest services, and the creator of Pinterest with Purpose, Jana Osofsky. After earning a B.S. in Communications and Marketing Jana began working online to become location independent. She started out as a general VA assisting business owners mostly with marketing, until she began working with a client who was using Pinterest for business. Seeing great results, she decided to go all in on Pinterest as a platform and assisting coaches, course creators, and service providers to grow their audiences and get clients.
Jana & I discuss:
- Why Jana is more excited than ever about Pinterest for marketing
- Attraction marketing
- Why Pinterest is perfect for introverts
- How Pinterest has diversified in the last few years and is such a great platform for business owners
- The importance of treating Pinterest like a search engine versus a social media platform
- Secrets to using Pinterest to grow your audience
- The shelf-life of a pin
- How much time you need to invest into setting up Pinterest to work for your business (hint: it’s pretty minimal!)
Jana loves supporting online course creators, coaches, and consultants in building their audiences with Pinterest to create more revenue and more impact.
Jana’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Jana: