This week’s episode of The Ambitious Introvert Podcast is Episode 155. Can you believe we’ve made it this far? It feels a little crazy to think about! Whether you’ve been with us since the beginning or are new to the show, there’s plenty of valuable content for you to explore. With 154 other episodes covering a wide range of topics, you can binge-listen to your heart’s content!
Today I’m thrilled to be sharing my decision savers for business, and the top 11 (yes, 11!) ways I keep my decisions to a minimum (and my energy at the max), including:
- Choosing set days for my marketing activities
- How committing to a strategy for 90 days lead me to consecutive 5 figure months
- Prioritisation and planning for success
- How limiting decision-making helps avoid overwhelm
- Why reduce decision fatigue leads to more efficiency
- Why self mastery is key for business success (and how Quiet Power – The Minimind can teach you how to cultivate it)
I’m sharing a LOT of tips in this episode so I hope you’ll find a few that boost your productivity and preserve that precious energy.
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Sign up to receive my monthly Introvert’s Only digest, delivering all the best introvert-friendly resources straight to your inbox, minus the scroll here
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx