This week I’m joined by my own business mentor, Lacey. Lacey is a success coach for high-performing women entrepreneurs and quite honestly the reason this podcast exists! With an M.S in mental health counseling and an M.B.A., she’s been a therapist and the director of a $45-million/year non-profit. Now she’s the proud owner of two successful online businesses, the creator of the innovative podcast, LITerally™, and the co-host of the Happy Thoughts Show.
Lacey & I chat about:
- How we both came about building coaching programs that work for both our clients and us
- Slow, steady, sustainable growth versus quick wins
- Burnout in the Online Space
- How Lacey learned to embrace her high-sensitivity
- The importance of understanding all the aspects of your business before outsourcing
- How Lacey works with a diverse mix of clients and how it affects the scope of her work
- Principles of business and how to apply them
- How to not fall trap to business tactics (versus principles)
Lacey is a recovering perfectionist, crazy dog momma, personal development junkie, champagne enthusiast, travel addict, and a damn good coach and mentor. Having grown her coaching business to the multi-six figure mark in less than 16 months, she’s made it her mission to help other women build and grow their own service-based business that truly lights them up and gives them the personal and financial freedom as well as the impact they’ve always desired.
Lacey’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Lacey: