We’re almost two years into the podcast and I can’t believe it’s taken this long to dedicate an episode to one of my favourite mindset and energy modalities, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
However I promise you it’s been worth the wait, as today I’m chatting all things tapping with everyone’s favourite “EFT Wizard” Brad Yates!
Brad is known for his creative and often humorous use of EFT. He’s an internationally renowned expert, author and co-author, and has collaborated with names such as Dr. Joe Vitale and Jack Canfield. Brad has over 1000 videos on his YouTube channel, Tap With Brad, that have been viewed over 37 million times!
We cover a whole array of tapping topics, including:
- How we are mind and body, and why the combination of NLP and EFT is so profound
- How peer reviewed journals and scientific studies are showing the effectiveness of tapping (and proving the naysayers wrong)
- Why there’s more access to tapping now than ever before
- Balancing connecting to people online and connecting to others in real life (especially as a sensitive introvert)
- Why we self-sabotage (and why it’s actually misguided self-love)
- How the programming of negativity bias and fear of change affects us, and why it’s not our fault
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
- Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
THIS WEEK’S GUEST:
- Brad Yates recommendation – Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
- Tapping Video from the show
- Tap with Brad – Live: Tap With Brad in London, August 27th
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you! Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here.
If sales are sloooowwww and you don’t know why (because you’re trying ALL the things) my Simplified Sales Intensive could be the exact thing you need. You, me and a 2hr deep dive into your sales strategy, diagnosing the exact problem and creating a solid plan to make ‘I’ll send you the invoice’ your new favourite saying! (Limited to 2 per month) Sign up for the Simplified Sales Intensive here.
Interested in working with me 1:1? Hop on the waitlist and you’ll be the first to hear when spots open up (bonus – you get access to my brain in a personalised monthly Q&A coaching in the meantime).
Brand new to business and need support laying those oh-so-important foundations? Start Up to Scale Up was designed for Ambitious Introverts just like you! Join the waitlist to be notified when the doors open again.