In this episode I chat with Sandy Forster of Wildly Wealthy. Sandy’s passion is empowering women around the world to think bigger, dream grander and manifest more than they ever dreamed possible. But things were not always grandiose and great for Sandy. Sandy experienced divorce, single motherhood, and going $100,000 into debt from a previously failed business when she learned of the Law of Attraction. She longed for the success and income that would give her the freedom and lifestyle that eluded her for years.
Sandy & I discuss:
- How the internet has helped her and can help other introverts
- The importance of small, actionable steps to shape massive changes
- At what point Sandy realized she was an introvert
- Choosing things that feel good to YOU when it comes to running an online business
- Sandy’s story of self-sabotaging when it comes to connecting with others
- Mindset work and blocks
- Balancing & harmonizing mind, body, and spirit
Sandy has gone from welfare to millionaire and knows exactly what it takes to transform your world – and that it can be a whole lot easier and more fun than you think! From a starting place of complete uncertainty and wondering what the heck she was doing in business, she is now blessed to have won many business awards including International Mentor of the Year as well as Australian Business of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year. She absolutely loves transforming women’s mindset so they manifest more abundance, prosperity and money than they ever dreamed.
Sandy’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
How to be Wildly Wealthy Fast by Sandy Forster
Cracking the Millionaire Code by Mark Victor Hansen & Robert G. Allen
Connect With Sandy: