In today’s solo episode I’m talking about something that on paper seems quite simple but in practice can be misunderstood, and that’s the concept of ‘ideal clients’. Like many of the topics I talk about on The Ambitious Introvert® Podcast, the idea for this week’s episode came from a recent call I had with one of my own clients. I hope you find this behind the scenes conversation helpful for your own business, even if you think you’ve nailed the whole ‘ideal client’ thing already!
In this episode I’m sharing:
- What an ideal client is NOT
- What an ideal client actually is (and what lens you might want to use when defining this)
- The 3 things that will help you determine whether a potential client is an ideal one
- Why you shouldn’t necessarily help everyone you are capable of helping
- Why being super clear on who your ideal client keeps you rooted in confidence
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you!
Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here http://theambitiousintrovert.com/readinglist
Interested in working with me 1:1? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx