In this episode I speak to fellow ambitious introvert Laura O’Hagan. Laura is a Mindset Coach + Business Strategist working with coaches and consultants to master their mindset, get visible, sign clients and make more money. She goes in depth to discuss niching, why it’s important, and how it can accelerate your business growth.
Laura & I chat about:
- How having a broad niche can make marketing for your business challenging
- How niching down will create ease in your business and allow you to serve your clients better
- How Laura has created consistent 5-figure months working ~20 hours/week (with two kids!)
- Creating authentic and valuable content
- Why niching down often feels like closing doors but actually brings more opportunity
- Laura’s transition from the corporate world to creating an online business and the challenges that came along with it
- The secret message you send when you say you hate marketing/creating content
- Getting visible and finding your edge as an introvert
- And more!
Laura lives out her wildest dreams on the Gold Coast of Australia, with her partner and two kids. She’s most likely to be found practicing yoga, spending time near the water, and implementing mindset, marketing, and money mastery with her clients to create results that blow their mind.
Laura’s Book Recommend for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Laura: