In this episode, I’m joined by Lesley Calvo, a mindset and business coach who helps women entrepreneurs go from self doubt to success in all areas of their lives. She is a licensed Life Coach and NLP Practitioner, as well as a Certified Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master but there’s so much more to her story than her certifications.
Lesley and I discuss:
- Lesley’s personal transformation from feeling flat to fulfilled
- Why Lesley’s successes (including building a seven figure business in her twenties) don’t define WHO she is
- How previous experiences (personal and professional) and successes can aid in giving clients ‘permission’ to hire you
- Why we should share our imperfections
- Showing up vs showing off and how Lesley has overcome her fears of presenting herself (and doing it authentically) online
- How self doubt, anxiety & other very real fears DO NOT have to limit your success
- The importance of staying consistent and making your mindset work habitual
- Why your success probably won’t be linear (& why that’s completely ok!)
Lesley has lived what many of her clients go through which makes her an excellent coach and mentor. She’s helped many women find clarity, self-mastery, and permission to live an unapologetically successful life in all areas and can help you do the same.
“No matter how many times we burst into flames, we can always rise from the ashes.”
Lesley’s Book Recommend for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect with Lesley: