This week I’m joined on the podcast by Julia DeWolfe, talking all things cycle-syncing. Julia is a certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy practitioner, Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner, and Trauma Informed Life Coach. She works with her clients to view the whole picture of themselves and to optimise their unique hormonal cycle, helping them prioritise their true wellness, rather than hustling to earn their existence.
Cycle-syncing is all about understanding and having a radical acceptance of your motivational cycles and how to honour them. After 4 years in business I love to explore ways to refine and optimise how I feel and perform, and cycle-synching is something I recommend to all my female clients.
Tune in to find out:
- Your hormonal cycle, and the predictable stages that impact your energy and mood throughout the month
- How embracing your cycle can feel incredibly liberating
- The 4 main parts of your cycle, and what happens in your body and mind during each stage
- The types of work that are well-suited to the different stages of your cycle
- How you can reliably track your cycle
- Synthetic hormones, and how they impact cycle-synching
CONNECT WITH JULIA
JULIA’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
The Period Repair Manual by Lara Briden
Beyond The Pill by Jolene Brighten
The Hormone Repair Manual by Lara Briden
The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Join the email list here
THE QUIET POWER MASTERMIND
If you’re looking to scale your business or perhaps you’re close to being fully booked, The Quiet Power Mastermind could be for you. You can find the details here.
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx