As a minimalist at heart, I LOVE to keep things as simple as possible. This is true of my personal life AND my business, and at this time of year when things start to wind down I take the opportunity to have a good old spring clean.
In today’s solo episode (and the last of 2022!) I’m sharing some of the things I do at the end of the year to start fresh for 2023. I hope you find a few things in this episode to inspire you to set yourself up for the best start of the year.
- Why I have a good clear out (and why now’s the perfect time for you to do the same)
- How I approach the tech side of things in my business
- Why I’m intentional about scheduling time off in my calendar
- The impact a financial deep clean has on my energy (and something I smudge with sage that might surprise you!)
- Why I review the energetics I’ve had throughout the year so I can be truly aligned for 2023
- How I reflect on the mindset practices and thoughts I’ve had for the year
The podcast is one of the favourite parts of my business, and I’m truly grateful that so many of you listen each week. I can’t wait to share next year’s episodes with you – we’ve got some exciting things planned!
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you!
Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here http://theambitiousintrovert.com/readinglist
Interested in working with me 1:1? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx