Welcome to the first 2023 episode of The Ambitious Introvert® Podcast and the beginning of a special series of episodes called ‘How I Think About….’
So much of my own growth during my 4 years in business has come not from what I’ve done or what someone else has taught me, but the way I’ve changed how I think about something. These How I Think About…. episodes will be an unscripted look at the thought patterns and processes that have had the biggest impact on my business, and I’m delighted to share the very first of the series called How I Think About….Mindset.
Mindset can feel like a really loaded subject, but by the end of this episode hopefully you’ll see that YOU can create change within yourself and by yourself.
I’ll be sharing:
- Why the word ‘mindset’ can be a bit misleading
- What I think about my own mindset practice and the type of mindset I aim to cultivate
- The differences between a fixed mindset vs. a growth mindset
- What neural pathways are and how they’re created (and how this impacts you)
- The reason why creating and repeating a mindset habit is the key to seeing the results
- The types of mindset exercises I regularly carry out, and why they’re non-negotiable
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE:
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Enjoyed this episode? Hit ‘subscribe’ and share it with other Ambitious Introverts who’ll appreciate it. Plus, leave a review for the podcast and you can win a FREE 45 minute coaching session as a thank you!
Grab every book recommendation from all of my amazing guests! These reads are guaranteed to provide heaps of value and help you grow your business. Sign up for the free list here http://theambitiousintrovert.com/readinglist
Interested in working with me 1:1? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx