This week I’m joined on the podcast by Ambitious Introvert Parmees Yazdanyar. Parmees helps industry leaders better articulate their genius so they get noticed by the right people, and create movement based brands that they can monetise with integrity. Parmees is super open, transparent and beautifully articulate, and I hope you find this a very permission giving episode for finding your voice and marketing with integrity.
I’m also delighted to share that Parmees is one of the support coaches in The Quiet Power Mastermind this year. She’ll be helping the group to articulate their message and support them in creating aligned but compelling copy. I’m thrilled to have Parmees on board and I know the Mastermindees will be too!
Tune in to find out:
- The Quiet Power Mastermind and why it’s such a unique container
- Parmees’ journey from the academic track to becoming an ‘accidental entrepreneur’
- How Parmees feels about sales tactics like scarcity marketing and how her approach differs
- The moment Parmees realised she didn’t need to run her business in an extrovert-friendly way, and what happened when she showed up in a way that felt good to her instead
- Why you don’t need to share every single thing about your life to connect with your ideal clients
- Why having a deep connection to your core values has a phenomenal impact on the success of your business
CONNECT WITH PARMEES
PARMEES’ BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
Intuitive Marketing by Stephen Genco
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Join the email list here
THE QUIET POWER MASTERMIND
If you’re looking to scale your business or perhaps you’re close to being fully booked, The Quiet Power Mastermind was created for you. You can find the details here.
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx