This week on the podcast I’m joined by my friend Kira La Forgia, HR and People Operations Consultant for small businesses.
Kira had a 9-5 as a COO at a local company for many years, but since the pandemic she’s built her own business supporting her clients to manage their teams and stay legally and HR compliant. Ultimately she bridges the gap between corporate HR policies and the modern needs of online entrepreneurs, and perhaps most importantly, she makes it fun!
Make sure you tune in to Kira’s podcast On The Up and Up too where we continue our conversation with ME as the guest!
Tune in to find out:
- The hilarious way Kira and I met (and why it proves challenges in business can work out for the best!)
- Why it’s important to know what your clients need support with, but to remember that some don’t know what they need to begin with
- Why understanding HR compliance is vital if you’re running a team
- The different ways Kira’s clients choose to spend the extra time they have in their business from having true support from a team
- Why you shouldn’t EVER feel guilty about hiring help in your business
- The core differences between employees and contractors, and why it matters
CONNECT WITH KIRA
Template Shop: https://settoscale.com/
KIRA’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Join the email list here
THE QUIET POWER MASTERMIND
If you’re looking to scale your business or perhaps you’re close to being fully booked, The Quiet Power Mastermind could be for you. You can find the details here.
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx