Setting goals is one of the first things we do when we start a business, and they’re truly invaluable in keeping you motivated and on track. But there’s a whole other side of setting goals that we don’t always take into account, and this is the exact thing I’m talking about this week on the podcast. Joining me in this discussion is a true expert in the field, high performance and mindset coach Byron Morrison.
Over the last decade of working with CEOs and entrepreneurs, Byron has seen the inner workings of a huge number of businesses. He’s seen over and over again the biggest reason why most people don’t achieve their goals, and why we sabotage ourselves before we even get started. Byron helps his clients get out of their own head and break through to the next level of success.
Tune in to find out:
- The catalyst that led to Byron becoming a high performance coach
- What Byron sees going wrong in the goal setting process, and how to fix it
- What can trip high achievers and high performers up when it comes to changing habits
- Why you should audit your time regularly to work out what you should and shouldn’t be doing
- What bandwidth means in business and why it matters hugely, even if it’s not that tangible
- The difference between being busy and being productive
- The biggest barrier to success that Byron has seen in himself and in his work with clients
- Why 8 figure business owners struggle with the same things as new business owners do!
CONNECT WITH BYRON
Byron’s book Maybe You Should Give Up
BYRON’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
Your Next 5 Moves by Patrick Bet-David
CONNECT WITH EMMA-LOUISE
Facebook Group: The Ambitious Introvert® Network
Sign up to receive my monthly Introvert’s Only digest, delivering all the best introvert-friendly resources straight to your inbox, minus the scroll here
Interested in working with me 1:1 or joining The Quiet Power Mastermind? Fill out this form to start the conversation! https://bit.ly/2QQAwcx