Today I am joined by the lovely, Irene Moore. Irene is an Entrepreneur Speaker & Business Coach and works to empower female leaders with the business skills and mindset shifts required to run a sustainable business that offers true freedom and flexibility in the way they work. Using tools such as positive psychology, NLP, cognitive behavioural therapy and hypnotherapy, Irene takes her clients beyond strategies, systems and blueprints to take their income and goals to the next level.
Irene and I discuss:
- Getting stuck in the research rabbit hole of business and losing sight of your path
- The strength in knowing not all businesses have to look the same
- The true definition of building a business you love
- Why your marketing strategy has to be authentic to YOU or it won’t work
- Matching your message to your market
- How many times you need to see or hear a message for it to resonate
- The importance of celebrating your clients stories and sharing client wins
- Marketing through YouTube as an introvert
- Batching content in order to protect your energy
Along with helping her clients nail their niches, launches, and visibility through her one day intensive programs, Irene also helps beauty, wellness, and luxury brands drive sales online through her marketing company, DM London.
Irene’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Love It or Leave It by Samantha Clarke
Connect With Irene: