In this episode I’m joined by Tristan Cade. A serial entrepreneur, Tristan has spent time in the music industry, in sales, and as a creative before landing in his current passion – helping coaches & entrepreneurs book themselves full through social media. Tristan and I are debunking some common myths about Facebook groups as well as why they are your friend when it comes to marketing yourself and your business (especially as an introvert!).
- His background and how he got into sales through social media
- Ways to manage your energy and attention to avoid over consumption of content
- Organic visibility and deliberate engagement
- His favorite tools for transcribing if you prefer to speak your posts versus write
- How to format posts for maximum efficiency
- Resources for finding the right Facebook groups (and promo friendly groups!)
- Why the inner work is pivotal to business growth and success
Tristan is a big fan of doubling down on what’s working and he has had great success with Facebook groups. He strongly believes you do not need perfection or being active on every single social platform to find success in starting a business.
Tristan’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Tristan:
Connect with me: